September 15, 2021
Dear Undergraduate, Graduate & Professional Students,
We are writing with some updates regarding the spaces available for those who may not have internet access in their private residences.
- Hillel, one of the sites where internet access is available, will be closed Wednesday at 6 p.m. through Friday at 8:30 a.m. in observance of Yom Kippur.
- The Latter Library, at 5120 St. Charles Avenue, will be open for internet access from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Thursday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Students will be required to use headphones if they access online classes while in this space.
- The Tulane Catholic Center, at 1037 Audubon Street, will be open for internet access on Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Students should use the space provided on the 1st floor.
As a reminder, all of the downtown spaces below are also open and have connectivity:
- Hutchinson: Large Auditorium
1430 Tulane Avenue
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Tidewater: Diboll Auditorium, Diboll Gallery, Grab ‘n Go
1440 Canal St.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- The Shop at the Contemporary Arts Center
900 Camp St.
9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
(Students will need to show their ID at the 3rd floor reception. Tulane has 20 reserved spaces)
We understand that this week has been challenging for some of you. We really appreciate your patience and understanding. Please let us if you need additional support.
Dean of Students