Tulane is one of the best universities in the country, but you don’t just have to take our word for it. Read below for just some of the highlights.
- According to U.S. News and World Report, Tulane University is among the top national universities in the United States, ranked 44th among the best national universities and the 19th best for veterans. Tulane is also ranked the 40th best university by high school counselors.
- DesignIntelligence Quarterly ranked the School of Architecture’s undergraduate program at No. 17.
- The A. B. Freeman School of Business is ranked among the world’s best business schools by numerous publications. U.S. News & World Report ranks its BSM program 43rd and its MBA program 74th nationally. Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the MBA program 69th. Forbes magazine ranks the MBA program 58th nationally. America Economia ranks the MBA program 54th internationally and 23rd among U.S. programs, and Expansion magazine ranks the MBA program 57th internationally.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked the School of Law 51st in the nation, the environmental law program 12th and the international law program 29th. The National Jurist named Tulane one of the top 20 most innovative law schools. Tulane's law school was also ranked 40th in the National Law Journal's list of the top law schools that send the highest percentage of new graduates into jobs at the country's largest law firms. The International Jurist named Tulane Law School’s Master of Laws (LLM) program among the best for foreign attorneys looking to study in the United States, ranking it 9th for career opportunity and 11th for academic quality.
- In its most recent report, the Gourman Report of Undergraduate and Professional Programs in American and International Universities ranked Tulane's Latin American studies program second in the United States.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine 12th in the nation and its healthcare management program 23rd.
- Tulane University ranked 32nd overall and 17th among private universities in income received from technology transfer.
- Newsweek ranked Tulane 19th among the country's 25 "most service-minded schools."
- Tulane ranks first in the nation among graduate schools and 10th among mid-sized undergraduate schools that produce the most Peace Corps Volunteers.