Alongside existing university initiatives included in A Plan for Now, a Strategy for Tomorrow will be a long-range plan to advance equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI). This planning process, which is being led by the university's Chief Diversity Officer, Anneliese Singh, will chart the course for our EDI work from 2022-2027.
Timeline for development:
- April through September: Gathering data and insights. This includes a university-wide EDI Inventory, which is a scan of Tulane's EDI programs and initiatives.
- May through June: Focus groups with students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other constituent groups.
- July through Early-August: Review of data and themes from focus groups and development of strategic goals and related objectives for the 5-year EDI Strategy for Tomorrow.
- Late-August through September: Work with schools and shared service units to share planning and receive additional input.
- September through December: Work with schools and shared service units to create unit-based 5-year plans.
Singh will be working with the Strategy for Tomorrow Steering Committee in the work ahead, which has representation from a wide range of Tulane stakeholders across the schools and shared service units. If you have any questions about the Strategy for Tomorrow planning process, please email email@example.com.
- Amjad Ayoubi (Newcomb-Tulane College)
- Carolyn Barber-Pierre (Student Affairs and Intercultural Life)
- Ron Blanton (School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine)
- Brad Booke (Admission and Retention Initiatives)
- Paula Booke (Center for Academic Equity)
- Joseph Bull (School of Science and Engineering)
- Edson Cabalfin (School of Architecture)
- Julio Diaz (Human Resources)
- Ted Fee (School of Business)
- Will Ferbos (Office of the President)
- Jamieka Charvi Greer (Deputy Athletics Director, Academic Services/SWA)
- Lezlie Griffin (School of Law)
- Germaine Gross (School of Liberal Arts)
- Deidre Hayes (School of Social Work)
- Bennetta Horne (School of Medicine)
- Emily Kutler (University Student Government)
- Ilianna Kwaske (School of Professional Advancement)
- Hongbing Liu (School of Medicine)
- Alysia Loshbaugh (Information Technology)
- Camila Pititto Laforga (International Student Association)
- Pat Randolph (Director of the Goldman Center for Student Accessibility)
- Rebecca Snedeker (New Orleans Center for the Gulf South)
- Kamiya Stewart (Graduate and Professional Student Association)
- Judy Vitrano (Office of the Chief Operating Officer)
- Kady Weingart (Office of the Provost)