February 26, 2021
Dear Tulane Community,
This is a reminder that all students, including those who tested positive for the virus more than 90 days ago, are required to participate in ongoing surveillance testing throughout the semester. Please read below important facts about the surveillance testing program.
COVID Appointment & Test
- Do not schedule an appointment or visit a campus testing center before receiving a QR code via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an active order (QR code) to get tested, you will be turned away from the testing center.
- QR Codes are sent based on testing capacity and a carefully planned schedule, please monitor your email, and schedule your test after you receive your new QR code.
- For COVID testing questions only, email email@example.com.
- For general Campus Health questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who have reached 90 days since their initial COVID-19 diagnosis
- Individuals who have reached 90 days since their initial COVID-19 diagnosis will be required to follow the return-to-campus testing protocol and follow scheduled surveillance testing throughout the semester.
- Please monitor your email and schedule your test once you receive a QR code. Should you have any questions about when you should return to the surveillance testing program please email email@example.com.
Individuals who have tested positive
- If you have tested positive outside of the Tulane Testing Program you must submit documentation through the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- If you have tested positive you do not need to be tested for 90 days. If you receive a notice to test within this 90-day period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tulane Contact Tracing
All students are required to participate in contact tracing to limit the spread of COVID-19, unless you have tested positive within the last 90 days.
Campus Health Telehealth Visits
Please review how to access telehealth visits with Campus Health. The process for accessing your telehealth appointments has been updated to make it easier.
If you have already received both doses of your COVID-19 vaccine from an entity outside of Tulane, please submit documentation through the Campus Health patient portal to update your vaccination records. If you received your vaccine through Tulane we will upload those records automatically, you do not need to take action.
How to submit your COVID-19 vaccine record:
- Log into the patient portal using your Tulane email address (without the @tulane.edu) and your email password
- Click "Immunization" in the top menu (be patient while the page loads)
- Find the “COVID-19 Vaccine Recommended” and click in the blue bar so the drop down appears
- Fill in the date you received the COVID-19 vaccine. When finished, click "Submit."
- Please click the link to upload a copy of your vaccine documentation so that your information can be verified, it will appear via a pop-up window.
- To upload your documentation, click the drop-down arrow and select “proof of COVID-19 Vaccine.”
- Click select file to upload your documentation.
For questions about uploading documentation, please email email@example.com.
For all COVID vaccine questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.