M.A. in Philosophy from Western Michigan University, 2009
B.A. in Philosophy and Religion from Olivet Nazarene University, 2007
- Moral Philosophy
- Agency and Responsibility
- Moral Psychology
- "Conversation, Responsibility, and Autism Spectrum Disorder," Philosophical Psychology, forthcoming.
- "Autism, Episodic Memory, and Moral Exemplars." Philosophical Psychology, forthcoming.
- "Activity, Inactivity, and Production: Roberts' Commerce Clause Argument." In The Affordable Care Act Decision: Philosophical and Legal Implications, 117-131. Edited by Fritz Allhoff and Mark Hall. New York: Routledge, 2014.
- "Ticking Bombs and Moral Luck: An Analysis of Ticking Bomb Methodology." Human Rights Review. Vol. 12, No. 4. (2011): 487-504.
- Review of Morality in a Natural World: Selected Essays in Metaethics. Metaphilosophy. Vol 39, No. 4-5. (2008): 690-695.
- Guest Editor: Special Issue on the Affordable Care Act. Public Affairs Quarterly, Vol. 27, No. 3 (July, 2013)
- "Blame Without Relationships: A Challenge for Scanlon," 2016 American Philosophical Association Meeting (Central Division)
- "Counterfactual Thinking as a Unifying Cognitive Deficit in Autism Spectrum Disorder." Meeting of the Moral Psychology Research Group. New Orleans, LA (November 2014)
- "Counterfactual Thinking as a Unifying Cognitive Deficit in Autism Spectrum Disorder." Tulane Philosophy Department Research in Progress Colloquium. New Orleans, LA (October 2014)
- "The Rational Relations View of Responsibility and the Challenge from Alexithymia." 52nd Annual Meeting of the Alabama Philosophical Society. Pensacola, FL (October 2014)
- "Assembling an Army: Considerations for Just War Theory" Association for Political Theory Annual Conference. Nashville, TN (October 2013).
- "Autism, Responsibility, and Conversation." 3rd Annual Medical Humanities Conference. Western Michigan University. Kalamazoo, MI (September 2013)
- "Functional Fluency and the Moral Responsibility Exchange." Annual Meeting of the North Carolina Philosophical Society. East Carolina University. Greenville, NC (February 2013)
- "Can an Individual be Inactive in the Healthcare Market?" 2nd Annual Medical Humanities Conference. Western Michigan University. Kalamazoo, MI (September 2012)
- "The Torture Memo: A Philosophical Critique." 10th Annual Graduate Interdisciplinary Symposium on the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences. Purdue University. West Lafayette, IN (April 2009)