The application period has closed.
The Tulane University Leadership Institute offers emerging leaders from across the university the opportunity to participate in a unique development initiative based on the Five Points of Enrichment Leadership Model.1 The curriculum focuses on leadership and management styles and effective behaviors to implement strategy and lead change.
A cohort of faculty and staff to include representation from all schools, centers and shared services departments.
During the twelve-month program, the cohort will meet on Thursdays. The first Thursday of each month will be a half-day in-person session (11:30am-4:30pm), then each following week will be a virtual 2-hour session (11:00 AM – 1:00 PM).
Program participants should expect meetings to encompass elements of critical thinking, problem solving, self-analysis, exposure to new ideas, and rigorous and healthy discussion on a myriad of topics, and high levels of fellowship and interaction with fellow classmates.
Reading Source: Growth Mindset
• Social Styles framework for understanding self
• Learning & Organization Development coach
• Peer-to-peer coaching
• Manager coaching
• Leadership Development Plan
• Teamwork Project
• Enhance awareness of leadership competencies
• Strengthen leadership competencies and skills of participants
• Access to thought leaders across the university
• Practice giving and receiving behavioral feedback to strengthen impact at Tulane
• Develop individual Leadership Development Plan
• Use of best practices to assess and develop talent
• Work on real issues facing Tulane
• Develop a pool of talent with strong potential to become Tulane’s future leaders
• Collegial participation in a university program
• Increase engagement and commitment to Tulane
1 All qualified applicants to this program will receive consideration for participation without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or Tulane policy.
If you have any questions, please contact the TULI Team at: email@example.com.