Please call the After Hours Nurse Advice, FONEMED, 855-487-0290 for concerns when we are closed. Fonemed nurses will give advice over the phone or advise you to go to an Urgent Care or Emergency Room. You may also call the Student Health physician on-call, 504-889-3352. This connects you to the answering service that will take your name and phone# and then contact the on-call physician who will call you. This physician may give medical advice over the phone, or send you to an Urgent Care or Emergency Room. If you have a medical EMERGENCY, call TEMS, 504-865-5911 if living on campus, or 911 if living off campus.
- On the Uptown Campus dial 865.5911
- On the Downtown Campus dial 865.5555
- If you are off Campus please dial 911
- If there is an emergency on campus, call campus police at 865-5911.
- If there is an emergency off campus, call 911.
- If you need immediate medical assistance, go to the nearest emergency room or call 865-5911 or 911.
After business hours, if you are experiencing an urgent psychological crisis you may call campus police at 865-5911 who will put you in touch with a Tulane Professional who can assist with your crisis.
Student Health Center, New Orleans, LA | 504-865-5255 | email@example.com