Stay up to date on the Center for Public Service.
The Center for Public Service has several digital newsletters that provide information to our different constituency groups. By clicking on the title of each newsletter, you will be directed to the most recent version of the newsletter.
- Community Connections
- Community Connections is Tulane's Center for Public Service (CPS) new monthly newsletter for community partners. The newsletter provides valuable and up to date information about opportunities on campus at Tulane and in the community. It also serves as a forum for community partners to make announcements to each other. If your organization has any events or news you would like to promote in the newsletter, please send the information to Teddy Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty Focus
- This newsletter - distributed to faculty members - spotlights Tulane faculty who are contributing to the field of public service in addition to new resources from the field and relevant conference and publication opportunities.
- The Center for Public Service Newsletter
- The Center for Public Service Newsletter is our general, semiannual newsletter. It features profiles of innovative programs supported by CPS, including student programming, faculty initiatives, and community outreach.
- IMPACT is produced weekly to inform the Tulane University community about academic engagement options that fulfill the public service graduation requirement. This forum will provide an overview of programs offered through the Center for Public Service, announce information sessions, application requirements and deadlines, and post ongoing internship opportunities. It will also highlight student interns, community partner agencies, study-abroad programs, and service-learning courses. Read on and engage!
- TU Serves!
- TU Serves! is a weekly newsletter listing engagement opportunities for students. This forum provides information on programming, awards, grant programs, and other resources available to support student service and engagement opportunities.