The International Alumni Award for Exceptional Achievement recognizes and honors alumni in the international community who exemplify the highest standards of excellence and have distinguished themselves in any field, vocational or philanthropic, covering an entire career.This award may be given to a U.S. citizen residing outside of the United States or a citizen of another country who lives outside the United States.
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Sustained accomplishments that have brought distinction to himself or herself, the international community and to Tulane University;
- Recognized contributions that have brought acclaim and commendation to the international alumni community; and
- Demonstrated support to Tulane University in its international outreach undertakings.
- The recipient must be an alumnus/a of Tulane University.
- The recipient must reside outside of the United States at the time of nomination.
- The recipient must be in attendance at the designated ceremony in order to receive the award.
Alumni Relations, Tulane University, 6319 Willow Street, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5901 email@example.com