The President's Staff Excellence Award
Congratulations to the 2014 President's Staff Excellence Award recipients!
The President's Staff Excellence Award is bestowed every year on the top university staff employees who best represent high achievement in their contributions to the university.
Eligibility: Staff employees eligible for the President's Staff Excellence Award must be employed 50% or more in a regular benefits-eligible position and must have successfully completed their six month introductory period.
Criteria: Nominees should have achieved outstanding success in one or more of the following areas:
- Increased Productivity - The individual's overall performance has increased the productivity of a division, department or work unit by attempting to exceed expectations and by performing at the very highest levels of quality.
- Cost Savings - The individual's overall performance has developed new and/or improved processes resulting in significant cost savings and improved efficiency. This includes striving to evaluate outcomes in terms of quality, substance and impact.
- Enhanced Objectives - The individual's contribution has significantly enhanced the University objectives or operational efficiency. This includes continually looking for new and creative ways to resolve issues and challenges.
- Humanitarian - The individual's performance regularly and consistently exceeds expectations and reflects a high level of service, loyalty and trustworthiness. The individual communicates openly and demonstrates a high regard for respect and dignity towards others.
- Call for nominations are announced annually during the fall semester.
- In order for the nominee to be considered, the nomination form must be completely filled out and examples must be given to support nominated category.
- Nomination forms are located on the Workforce Management website.
- The nominee’s supervisor will be contacted by Workforce Management to give his/her approval for the nomination.
- Winners are selected by a committee of peers representing a cross-section of the university.
All nomination forms are kept in the strictest of confidence. For more information please contact Catherine DeMarr, Workforce Management, at 247-1722 or email@example.com.