The President's Staff Excellence Award
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: President's Staff Excellence Awards
EXTENDED DEADLINE: October 31, 2014
The President's Staff Excellence Award is bestowed every year on the top university staff employees who best represent high achievement in their contributions to the university.
Eligibility: Staff employees eligible for the President's Staff Excellence Award must be employed 50% or more in a regular benefits-eligible position and must have successfully completed their six month introductory period.
Criteria: Nominees should have achieved outstanding success in one or more of the following areas:
- Increased Productivity - The individual's overall performance has increased the productivity of a division, department or work unit by attempting to exceed expectations and by performing at the very highest levels of quality.
- Cost Savings - The individual's overall performance has developed new and/or improved processes resulting in significant cost savings and improved efficiency. This includes striving to evaluate outcomes in terms of quality, substance and impact.
- Enhanced Objectives - The individual's contribution has significantly enhanced the University objectives or operational efficiency. This includes continually looking for new and creative ways to resolve issues and challenges.
- Humanitarian - The individual's performance regularly and consistently exceeds expectations and reflects a high level of service, loyalty and trustworthiness. The individual communicates openly and demonstrates a high regard for respect and dignity towards others.
- All nominations must be submitted by end of business day on Friday, October 31, 2014.
- In order for the nominee to be considered, the nomination form must be completely filled out and examples must be given to support nominated category.
- Nomination forms are located on the Workforce Management website. Click here for the direct link to the nomination form.
- The nominee’s supervisor will be contacted by Workforce Management to give his/her approval for the nomination.
- Winners are selected by a committee of peers representing a cross-section of the university.
All nomination forms are kept in the strictest of confidence. For more information please contact Catherine DeMarr, Workforce Management, at 247-1722 or email@example.com.