- Under no circumstances should the word "Tulane" appear in its wordmark style without the word "University" appearing along with it.
- Anyone interested in using these logos should not attempt to recreate them, or allow any printer, typesetter or design professional to do so. Official logos are available from the University Publications office and at the bottom of this page.
- Tulane University logos and wordmarks must not be altered in any way.
- No additional typography or images can be added to any Tulane University logos or wordmarks.
- The wordmark and logo cannot be screened, flopped or scaled out of proportion. The wordmark and logo should not be contained within a box or shape, and normally should be printed on a solid color background.
- When the Tulane University wordmark is used beside the TU Shield, "Tulane" is stacked on top of "University."
- If the wordmark is used by itself without the TU shield, Tulane University appears as one horizontal line, not stacked, elsewhere on the document.
- No other colors can be used for printing the TU shield or Tulane University other than those identified in this manual. (See section on "Colors" below)
- Wordmark and TU shield: 1.875 inches wide
- TU shield alone: .425 inches wide
- Wordmark alone: 2.00 inches wide
The official Tulane University color combination is green and black. The green is the identical green used by the Tulane University athletics department. The color breakdowns for the green are listed below. Only these colors are to be used for the logo.
- PMS: PANTONE 3435 — use when job specifies pantone
- CMYK: C:100 M:0 Y:81 K:66 — use when job specifies 4-color process
- WEB: #003300 — use for web
NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTABLE.
Read the trademark, logo and name use policy
Download the logos for print and web
Contact Carol Schlueter in University Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-865-5714 for assistance and artwork.