The home of the Newcomb College Institute was designed and built in 1908 by architect Paul Andry, who intended to use the building as his private residence. He quickly changed his mind and sold it to the university in 1909 and it was used by the music department. In 1938, Tulane's Board of Administrators designated the house as the residence of the dean of Newcomb College. Today it is one of three buildings that house the programs and staff of the Newcomb College Institute.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org