shadow_tr

Robert C. Cudd Hall

Robert C. Cudd Hall was constructed in 1902 by architects Andry and Bendernagel. The building was originally designed to house the campus refectory and consisted of one large dining room surrounded by porches with kitchen and service space on Law Road.

Robert C. Cudd Hall
map

Building Number: 8

Administrative and Academic Units in this Building:

Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 website@tulane.edu