Technology Services provides information technology services that meet the needs of the Tulane University community and enables Tulane’s mission by delivering technology solutions that support achieving institutional goals and objectives.
Technology Services has five divisions:
1. Campus IT and Academic Computing (CITAC) serves as the campus customer support organization. These services include the traditional technology support activities such as the IT Service Center, Blackboard, research computing support and vendor relationship management.
2. Software Application Services serves as the university’s enterprise information systems organization. These services include running the Banner and TAMS systems as well as multiple other applications and databases.
3. Technology Administrative Services serves as the internal support organization for Technology Services. These services include financial and staffing issues as well as other organizational support activities.
4. Technology Infrastructure Services serves as the university data center and network operations organization. These services include running the university’s voice, data and video network as well as operating several data centers across multiple sites.
5. Information Security Office serves as the university’s IT security and business continuity organization. These services include policy review and enforcement; and computer, data, and administrative applications security related services.
James (Jim) Bradley
Pat Wilks Simoneaux
Danmei (Grace) Cai
Sharon (Cheng) Haskins
Budd Hirons Jr.
William "Randy" Kitchens
William (Bill) Rachal
David E. Robinson
Karanjit (KJ) Singh
Technology Services, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 -- TSNOC: 1-866-276-1428 -- email@example.com