The following should be submitted/completed as soon as the candidate elects to pursue certification:
- Initial advising appointment with development of a program completion plan
The following items must be submitted/verified NO LATER than the second TPCP course (usually EDUC 3400):
- Praxis I or Exemption (ACT Composite of 22 or above OR SAT Math/Verbal of 1030 or above)
- Verification of criminal background check
Full Admission (Upon Graduation)
The following items must be submitted/verified at the time an undergraduate finishes the degree program:
- Praxis II content exam(s) score reports (Should be taken by March of final semester)
- Submission of Level 3 E-Folio with evaluation of "satisfactory" or higher
- Level 3 Interview in final undergraduate semester with evaluation of "satisfactory" or higher
- Completion of all coursework and field experiences (including 80 hours for PL2)
- Two letters of reference, signed and on letterhead, if applicable
- Official baccalaureate transcript submittedas soon as degree is awarded (transcript must show cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above and education GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Verification of admission to TU School of Continuing Studies (email or screen print)
Please contact your advisor via e-mail for an appointment.
*For the summer only contact Holly Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org for an advising appointment.