Full admission to the program is contingent upon timely submission of all application documents/items listed below.
The following should be submitted/completed when the candidate elects to pursue certification:
- Initial advising appointment with development of a program completion plan
- Official baccalaureate transcript (showing cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above)
The following items must be submitted/verified NO LATER than the completion of EDUC 3400):
(ACT Composite of 22 or above OR SAT Math/Verbal of 1030 or above OR Master's degree)
- Praxis I score report or Exemption documents
- Praxis II content exam(s) score reports (Taken by middle of term with EDUC 3400)
- Credit for EDLA 2000 and EDUC 3400
- Completion of 80 contact hours of field experience (or Experience Verification Form)
- Verification of criminal background check
- Two letters of reference, signed and on letterhead, if applicable
Please contact your advisor via e-mail for an appointment.
*For the summer only contact Holly Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org for an advising appointment.