The Tulane University Cycling Association (TUCA) is a non-profit, student-run club sports program serving Tulane students, faculty, staff, alumni, and supporters in the New Orleans area. The club promotes all forms and levels of cycling, with a particular focus on collegiate competition. TUCA is a Collegiate team member of USA Cycling, and competes as part of the South-Central Collegiate Cycling Conference (SCCCC). Racing team membership is open to all interested Tulane University undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students.
At Tulane, TUCA is a member club of the Association of Club Sports (ACS). The ACS Executive Officers represent, govern, and administer university policies for all recognized and provisional Club Sports.
TULANE CYCLING OFFICERS
- President: David Feinswog email@example.com
- Treasurer: Katie Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org 417-234-5319
- Team Captain: Carly Clark email@example.com 704-577-3862
- Team Captain: Andrew Lemoine firstname.lastname@example.org 318-792-7958
- Safety Officers: Allie Hurst, Ben Bradley
- Team Coach: Kenny Bellau
- Staff Advisor: Randall Legeai
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 email@example.com