Information for Transgender Students and Employees
If you are transgender or questioning your gender identity, the Office of Multicultural Affairs can help in a multitude of ways.
Contact Carolyn Barber-Pierre directly for information on any of the following topics or with any questions/issues you may be having.
- Connect with other transgender students on campus
- Get information about transgender resources on campus and in the New Orleans community (including a list of gender-free restrooms on campus!)
- Get help navigating the logistics of transitioning on campus: Finding on-campus housing
- Changing your name on you transcripts and within University records
- Getting a new Tulane ID card
- Transferring from Newcomb to Tulane College or vice versa
- Finding trans-friendly staff members in other departments (including counselors, health professionals, professors, etc.)
Personal information will remain absolutely confidential.