Report an Incident


Information For...

  • Accused Students
  • Student Groups
  • Parents
  • Victims
  • Alumni
  • Community
Student Affairs - Inspiring Student Success

Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act

Obtaining access approval can occur in one of several ways. Your son or daughter can visit the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs (104 Central Building) and complete a FERPA waiver to allow appropriate administrators to discuss information about your son or daughter. Another way is for students to demonstrate that they are a tax dependent of parents by asking parents to submit copies of their most recent tax return. Finally, a student can call a parent while seated in an administrator's or faculty member's office and sign a waiver on the spot. In all cases, students must specify which records or situations can be discussed with parents as approval does not assume blank authority.


Division of Student Affairs, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-314-2188