Transfer Credit Information
Summer School Transfer Credit
The following criteria must be met:
- The department must be ACS certified. (ACS List of Approved Schools)
(Credit will not be accepted from any local university if the course is being taught by the Chemistry Department at Tulane during the summer session.
- The course must last a minimum of five weeks.
- The course must be comparable in content to the Tulane course.
- The course must be offered on the semester system.
The following materials must be provided when requesting approval:
- Credit Form from the student's dean's office.
- Course description from the course catalog.
- Current summer school bulletin.
- List of experiments done in the labs.
Only when the student has ALL the above material, can he or she leave the information with the Chemistry Department Office, Room 2015, Percival Stern Building.