Graduate Application Process & Checksheet
- MS (Without Thesis)
- MS (5th Year Program)
Applications for admission in the Fall semester are due January 1
for the Ph.D. degree program, and March 1
for the MS program. Applications for admission in the Spring semester will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
GRE General Test
English Language Testing Requirements
Special Application and Program Information
- Statement of Purpose should include details about your research interests.
- Ph.D. Applicants: Submit title and abstract of master's thesis, if any.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree to be admitted, and are required to submit transcripts of prior work.
- Three recommendation letters
- Information for applicant without BS in engineering can be found in the Student Handbook.
Program Contact Information
500 Lindy Boggs Building, New Orleans, LA 70118
Phone: (504) 865-5897
Fax: (504) 862-8779
Want To Know More?
Sign into the School of Science and Engineering's Self Service Center to get your own personalized information about your program!
Sign In / Create Account »