Graduate Application Process & Checksheet
- MS (Without Thesis)
- MS (With Thesis)
- MS (5th Year Program)
Applications for admission and financial aid are due by February 1
for the following Fall semester. Applications for admission only (without consideration for financial aid) may be submitted until July 15 for the Fall semester, or November 1 (International), November 15 (domestic) for the Spring semester.
English Language Testing Requirements
Special Application and Program Information
- Statement of Purpose should include details about your research interests.
- Ph.D. Applicants: Submit title and abstract of master's thesis, if any.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree to be admitted, and are required to submit transcripts of prior work.
- Three recommendation letters
- Information for applicant without BS in engineering can be found in the Student Handbook.
Program Contact Information
500 Lindy Boggs Building, New Orleans, LA 70118
Phone: (504) 865-5897
Fax: (504) 862-8779
Want To Know More?
Sign into the School of Science and Engineering's TulaneGrad to get your own personalized information about your program!