- 2012-2013 The University of Texas, Houston, TX
MD Anderson Cancer Center
- 2008-2012 University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO
Pathology Residency, Department of Pathology
- 2004-2008 Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
School of Medicine
- 2000-2004, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
College of Arts & Sciences
Positions and Appointments:
- 2011-2012, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO
Department of Pathology
- Diplomate of The American Board of Pathology in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 2012
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pathology in Cytopathology, 2013
Awards, Honors, and Memberships in Honor Societies:
- Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Colorado Denver, 2012
- Medical Student Teaching Award, University of Colorado Denver, 2013
Membership in Professional and Scientific Societies:
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
Publications and Abstracts:
Sholl AB, Weston B, Kundu UR, Ross WA, Bhutani MS, Lee JH, Krishnamurthy S. Emerging utility of a dual-use 22-gauge (EchoTip ProCore HD) biopsy needle for endoscopic ultrasound-guided cytologic and histologic sampling of pancreatic lesions.
- Abstract presented as platform presentation at ASC’s 61st Annual Scientific Meeting, Orlando, FL, November 2013.
Sholl AB, Aisner DL, Behbakht K, Post MD. Novel TP53 gene mutation and correlation with p53 immunohistochemistry in a mixed epithelial carcinoma of the endometrium. Gynecologic Oncology Case Reports, Volume 3, January 2013, Pages 11-13. ISSN 2211-338X, 10.1016/j.gynor.2012.10.005.
Boyer PJ, Litzenberger L, Davis B, Sholl AB, Moore F, Rohrer AJ, Gallen ML, Castro-Silva FJ, LaRosa F, Bodor GS. Optimizing pathology teleconferencing in the dispersed academic medical setting: image quality, flexibility, and cost considerations differentiate options.
- Abstract presented as platform presentation at Pathology Informatics 2011, Pittsburgh, PA, October 2011.
Marshall CB, Sholl AB, Aasen G, Raab S. Improving resident performance of fine needle aspirations with a step-wise assessment tool. Modern Pathology (2011) 24, 1, 131A.
- Poster presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Dallas, TX, March 2011.