Mae E Young, MD
Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Currently PGY 4
Washington University in St. Louis, School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, US, M.D., 2009
Iowa State University, Ames, IA, US, B.S. in Genetics, 2005
- Public Health Symposium 2007, Award for Best Presentation
- Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and OB/GYN Clinical Honors
- National Merit Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- University Honors Program
- Alpha Lambda Delta/Phi Eta Sigma
- Dean's List
- "Early MRI changes in Huntington's Disease.
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Summer Research Program, 2006."
- "Genetic regulation of the cellular response to hypoxia in C. elegans."
Iowa State University, 2003-2005.
- "Optimizing T cell uptake of iron-based MRI contrast agents, for use with a mouse model of T cell-mediated cancer therapy."
Summer Undergraduate Research Program, 2004. Siteman Cancer Center, St. Louis.
- "Stage II breast cancer and survival."
Summer Undergraduate Research, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX. 2003.
- Coauthored commentaries published in Breast Diseases. 14(4) p375-8.
"Induced abortion, miscarriage, and breast cancer risk of young women."
- "Bilateral synchronous breast cancer: a population-based study of characteristics, method of detection and survival"