Residents of Tulane Orthopaedics
Felipe Ramirez, MD
Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Currently PGY-5
University-Medical Education, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogota D.C. Colombia, 1996-2004
"Premio Carlos Marquez" Anatomy Excellency Award in during 1st year of medical school.
- Case Report of an Intraoperative vascular complication during anterior approach to the lumbar spine for artificial disc replacement. A Review of the Literature. Submitted to Spine
- Fusion mass assessment with CT Scan of Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion with BMP vs. Allograft in the gutters. Results in 75 patients after 1 year follow-up.
- Prospective study and clinical evaluation of "Satellite" disc spacers in 50 patients with degenerative disc disease. Preliminary results after 3, 6, 12 and 24 months follow-up.
- Assessment and Clinical Evaluation of Anterior Cervical Fusion with PEAK Cages with BMP vs.Allograft.
- Clinical Correlation of Ischemic Changes on Intraoperative Electrophysiological monitoring during spine surgery.
- Discography in patients with Total Disc Replacement
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org