We welcome your interest in our programs. We offer two fully ACGME accredited fellowship programs.
- One program in Combined Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine
- One program in Sleep Medicine
How the Process Works
- All fellowship applications must be submitted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application System). Please review the Internet concerning specific ERAS directions. We endorse J1-Visa.
Listed below are the requirements needed by all applicants for entry into our fellowship programs. Please submit the following information:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- If you are Board Certified please send copy of certification
- If you are scheduled to take the Boards please give date
- Copy of ECFMG certificate which must be valid indefinitely (if you are a foreign medical graduate)
- Copy of your Visa (J1 only)
- If you currently have a license in the state that you are living in please send copy
- Copies of USMLE Step I, II, and III
- If you are selected for an interview you must have a valid Visa and Social Security Card on day of your interview.
Interviews begin four months prior to the respective match dates. Check the NRMP website for current dates.
Tulane does not provide any monetary support for interview visits.
- Deadline is closure of ERAS for the upcoming match. Position may be filled prior to the deadline with a suitable candidate. You will be required to procure a Louisiana State Medical license.
Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners (LSBME) now requires applicants to be fingerprinted when applying for medical license. Contact their office at, 630 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, phone: 504-524-6763 ext. 300.
- Internet addresses for your review
Thank you again for your interest in Tulane University Health Sciences Center.
Charlene L. Esteves
1430 Tulane Ave., SL-9
New Orleans, LA 70112