Dr. Wild received her Bachelor of Science degree Cum Laude with departmental honors in Biology at Tulane University's H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College. She went on to earn her medical degree at Tulane University School of Medicine and then completed her Internship, Residency and Chief Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California Los Angeles County Medical Center. She was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society during her residency. Dr. Wild returned to Tulane for a Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology and subsequently joined the faculty as Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine. She became the Director of Training for Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology and now holds the rank of Professor of Clinical Medicine. She received the C. Thorpe Ray Outstanding Faculty Teacher Award given by Tulane's Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Dr. Wild is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, the Louisiana State Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, as well as the Association of Subspecialty Professors.
- Sikora M, Aresery M, Cartier A, Wild L, Lehrer SB. Chapter 21. Occupational reactions to food allergens. In: 4th edition of Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives. Blackwell Publishing, Metcalfe DD, Sampson H, Simon R (eds), March 2008, pp 632.
- Hassett CC, Horner WE, Levetin E, Wild LG, Davis WE, Lehrer SB, Lacey J. Fungi as Allergens, Chapter 46, In: Allergy & Allergic Diseases, 2nd Edition, Kay AB, editor, Blackwell Publishing, 2008.
- Hassett CC, Wild LG. Eosinophilia and adrenal insufficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2007;119(1):S223.
- Kewalramani A, Hedberg C, Aresery M, Wild L. Sinonasal tumor presenting as chronic nasal congestion. J La State Med Soc 2006;158:227-231.
- Villacis J, Rice TR, Bucci LR, El-Dahr JM, Wild L, DeMerell D, Soteres D, Lehrer SB. Do shrimp allergic individuals tolerate shrimp-derived glucosamine? Clinical and Experimental Allergy 2006;36(11):1457-1461.
- Venkatesh P, Wild L. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis in children: Clinical features, diagnosis and treatment. Pediatric Drugs 2005;7(4):235-244.
- Wild L, Lehrer S. Fish and shellfish allergy. Current Allergy and Asthma Reports 2005;5(1):74-79.
- Aresery M, Cartier A, Wild L, Lehrer SB. Occupational reactions to food allergens. In: Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives. Chapter 21, pp 270-295. 3rd Edition, Metcalfe DD, Sampson H, Simon R (eds), Blackwell Publishing, 2003.
- Wild L, Lopez M. Occupational asthma caused by high-molecular-weight substances. Immunol Allergy Clin N Am 2003;23:235-250.
- Wild L, Lopez M. Does knowledge of environmental control for dust mite avoidance ensure implementation? Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2003;90(3):281.
- Chang E, Wild L. Farmer's Lung. eMedicine, January 2003.
- Johnson L, Hilman B, Wild L, Farber H. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis. eMedicine Journal, June 21, 2002;3(6):1-11.
- Kamboj S, Lillis R, Wegmann M, Wild L, Lopez F, Kumar P. Hereditary angioedema: A rare but potentially lethal disease. J La State Med Soc 2002;154:121-125.
- Wild L, Lopez M. Daycare centers: are indoor allergen levels important? Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2001;87(3):175-176.
- Wild L, Lopez M. Allergen Immunotherapy. J La State Med Soc 2001;153(5):246-255.
- Wild L, Lopez M. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis: A Comprehensive Review. J Invest Allergol Clin Immunol 2001;11(1):3-15.
- Wild L, Lehrer SB. Immunotherapy for food allergy. Current Allergy Reports 2001;1:48-53.
- Wild L, Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: A childhood disease? Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology 2000;14(1):15-31.
- Oberhoff SW, Klemawesch PJ, Wild LG. Spontaneous Cerebral Spinal Fluid Rhinorrhea in a Middle Aged Obese Woman. Presented at the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology's annual meeting in Miami Beach, FL, November 2009.
- Lehrer SB, Oberhoff SW, Tanaka LG, Reese G, El-Dahr JM, Wild LG. Immunoblotting studies of DBPC corn challenged subjects to identify clinically relevant corn allergens. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2009;123(2):S183.
- Kewalramani A, Wild L. Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms to Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2005;115:S180.
- Reder M, Wild LG, El-Dahr JM, Villacis J, DeMerell D, Soteres D, Bucci L, Lehrer SB. IgE antibody activity of shrimp-allergic subjects to inhalant and food allergens. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2005;115:S92.