Tulane Genetics Core offers a broad range of comprehensive genetic services including:
• Chromosome analysis of blood, bone marrow, tissues, and cell lines.
• Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) on metaphase chromosomes, interphase nuclei, and paraffin embedded tissues.
Tulane Microarray Core offers a broad set of applications designed to meet your specific research needs using the Agilent Microarray Platform:
• Explore gene transcription on a genome-wide basis across a variety of model systems. Whether conducting basic research, identifying new drug targets or discovering biomarkers.
• Conduct high-resolution, genome-wide profi ling of DNA copy number changes associated with cancer and other genetic diseases.
• Elucidate the role that protein-DNA interactions play in processes such as transcription, replication, modification and repair and explore these phenomena on a global scale.
Other Services can be developed at your request including identifying alternative splice forms, methylation changes across the genome, and microRNA’s (miRNA’s) profile.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 email@example.com