Graduation Fall 2013
Applications for degree for Fall 2013 are due to Student Services no later than Friday, October 4, 2013. Applications are available on the Gibson site on the right hand side of the page for students. Students may also obtain the application for degree from Student Services at the Tidewater Building, 1440 Canal St., Suite 2460.
Students must return applications to Student Services via email to SPHTMStudentServices@tulane.edu or via fax at (504) 988-0907 or delivery to the Student Services drop box in Suite 2460. Each application must be accompanied by Employment Rates of SPHTM Graduates form available here.
Students that are unable to complete their application and get it to Student Services must contact their academic department to have the application completed for them.
- Write legibly and print in blue or black ink.
- In most cases the name provided for diploma is the same legal name that was provided during enrollment.
- If legal name has changed official documents must be presented before name is changed in Banner, and graduation application is accepted.
- Hometown information is needed for graduation program.
- Pre-renewal college does not apply to SPHTM.
- If diploma is to be mailed delivery address must be a physical address.
- Fed Ex, who delivers the diplomas, does not service P.O. boxes.
- A $10 application fee is not applicable.
- Previously earned degree(s) is needed to include on graduation program.