"The Office of Admissions wants to ensure that your application is complete and ready for review as soon as possible. If you are applying through the SOPHAS centralized application service, ask yourself if you have completed the following:
- Have I filled out all of the required fields in the application itself?
- Have I included my personal essay?
- Have my 3 letters of recommendation been submitted yet?
- Have I sent my GRE scores to SOPHAS?
- Have I sent my official transcripts of all previous coursework to SOPHAS?
- Have I sent my TOEFL scores to Tulane School of Public Health? (*for international applicants only)
- Have I paid the appropriate application fee?
- Have I pushed the "submit" button?
If you have answered "yes" to all of the previous questions, then your application is complete. However, Tulane University cannot review your application until it has been released from SOPHAS. This takes approximately 4-6 weeks. After this time, your application should be ready for review.
Please feel free to call the Office of Admissions at (504) 988-5388 or e-mail the office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the current status of your application. We welcome your inquiry and are happy to assist you with the application process.