Tulane's MD/MPH combined degree program is open to students who have been accepted to Tulane's School of Medicine and who wish to pursue both an MD from Tulane and an MPH from Tulane's School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine.
The MD/MPH program is a global, integrated program in an excellent learning environment which
- Integrates healthcare training for individuals and populations;
- Provides the foundation for a holistic approach to patient care;
- Encompasses diverse and challenged populations domestically and internationally;
- Provides in-depth training in population and public health knowledge, behaviors, and skills; and
- Allows students to match their specific population interest with a degree concentration in the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine.