- BS, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- MHA, Tulane University SPHTM, New Orleans, Louisiana
- JD, Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Legal Licensure, Louisiana
- 2011-present Clinical Assistant Professor, Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- 2009-2010 Attorney, Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrère & Denègre, L.L.P., New Orleans, LA
- 2008-2010 Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- 2007-2009 Attorney, Sullivan, Stolier & Resor, A.P.L.C., New Orleans, LA
2010 Reizen, Myla R. & Mollye M. Demosthenidy, "Recent Developments in the Federal and State False Claims Acts," Florida Health Law Journal, forthcoming.
2010 Griffith, Neely S. & Mollye M. Demosthenidy, "Provider Uncertainties in the Refund of Overpayments," The ABA Health eSource, Special Edition PPACA, June 2010 issue.
2010 Reizen, Myla R., Neely S. Griffith, & Mollye M. Demosthenidy, "Summary of Health Care Reform Changes," Jones Walker e-Bulletin, April 2010.
2008 Kovata, James P. & Mollye E. Monceaux, "HHS Proposes New Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act Regulations," Louisiana Hospital Association Impact LawBrief, March 28, 2008.
2007 Sullivan, Stephen M., Thuy P. Huynh & Mollye E. Monceaux, "Ensuring 'Never Events' Never Happen, CMS halts reimbursement to providers for certain conditions," Dennis Barry's Reimbursement Advisor, December 2007 issue.
2007 Sullivan, Stephen M. & Mollye E. Monceaux, "New Developments with Long Term Care Hospitals," American Health Lawyers Association RAP Sheet, October 2007 issue.
Level of Instruction:
[ View all Global Health Systems and Development Faculty ]