Healthcare reform, health care policy, the intersection of law, politics and policy in health care
- BS, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- MHA, Tulane University SPHTM, New Orleans, Louisiana
- JD, Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Legal Licensure, Louisiana
- 2011-present Clinical Assistant Professor, Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- 2009-2010 Attorney, Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrère & Denègre, L.L.P., New Orleans, LA
- 2008-2010 Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tulane University School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- 2007-2009 Attorney, Sullivan, Stolier & Resor, A.P.L.C., New Orleans, LA
2012 Demosthenidy, Mollye M., "Analysis of CMS Proposed Rule for Reporting and Returning of Overpayments," American Health Lawyers Association RAP Sheet, June 2012 issue
2010 Griffith, Neely S. & Mollye M. Demosthenidy, "Provider Uncertainties in the Refund of Overpayments," The ABA Health eSource, Special Edition PPACA, June 2010 issue.
2010 Reizen, Myla R., Neely S. Griffith, & Mollye M. Demosthenidy, "Summary of Health Care Reform Changes," Jones Walker e-Bulletin, April 2010.
2008 Kovata, James P. & Mollye E. Monceaux, "HHS Proposes New Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act Regulations," Louisiana Hospital Association Impact LawBrief, March 28, 2008.
2007 Sullivan, Stephen M., Thuy P. Huynh & Mollye E. Monceaux, "Ensuring 'Never Events' Never Happen, CMS halts reimbursement to providers for certain conditions," Dennis Barry's Reimbursement Advisor, December 2007 issue.
2007 Sullivan, Stephen M. & Mollye E. Monceaux, "New Developments with Long Term Care Hospitals," American Health Lawyers Association RAP Sheet, October 2007 issue.
Level of Instruction:
[ View all Global Health Management and Policy Faculty ]