- tour of the Tulane Health Sciences Center's downtown campus,
- a meeting with a faculty member in your track of interest,
- a meeting with a program staff with research projects managed by GCHB faculty,
- a meeting with current MPH students in Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences, and
- a meeting with the Program Manager for Student Services.
Requests for campus visits should be made at least two weeks prior to your preferred visitation date. If a request is made in less than two weeks, we cannot guarantee the full visitation experience. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate visitors on official School holidays.
Planning on coming to our Spring 2013 Open House? Register here!