Community Health Sciences Staff
- Eric LeBlanc is our User Services Analyst. He is responsible for information technology and computer-related issues.
- April Ware is our Operations Manager. She is responsible for overall department operations.
- Kathleen Carneiro, MPH, is our Senior Department Administrator. She is responsible for general departmental oversight, including budgeting and personnel management.
- Rosanna Chavez is our Senior Program Coordinator for student services.
- Our Excellent Student Assistants can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff of Centers and Programs of Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences
Center for Global Health Equity
Mary Amelia Douglas-Whited Community Women's Health Education Center
- Elizabeth Langlois, MSPH, MSUS, Senior Program Manager/Assistant Director
- Lauren Futrell Dunaway, MPH, RD, Senior Program Coordinator of Knowledge to Practice Breastfeeding Grant
- Caitrin Hogan Alb, MPH, Program Coordinator of Breastfeeding Initiatives
- Emily Mabile, MPH, Epidemiologist
Maternal and Child Health Leadership Training Program
Prevention Research Center
- Naomi King, BA, Communications & Dissemination Coordinator
- Catherine Haywood, BSW, Community Service Program Manager
- Keelia O'Malley, MPH, Assistant Director
- Kamala Pandey, Accountant III
- Adrienne Rathert, MPH, Policy and Advocacy Program Manager
- Isobel Healy, MPH, Program Manager
- Lori Andersen, MEd, Training Coordinator