Tulane Centennial Anniversary Student Poster Presentation
Tulane Centennial Poster Presentation will showcase research at Tulane by undergraduate and graduate public health students. Posters will be displayed in the Tidewater building on the downtown campus throughout the Centennial weekend. Student presenters must be available to present on Friday, November 9, from 1:00 -2:30 PM.
There is no charge to submit a poster, and all presenters will receive an SPHTM gift bag.
Guidelines & Instructions
- Each presenter may serve as the first author on only one poster, which is expected to represent his or her own work, but may be co-author on additional abstracts. By submitting a poster, you agree to attend the poster session.
- Submit the form indicating poster name, authors, poster size, and primary poster author's department affiliation.
- Poster space is limited. Submit early to ensure acceptance. A maximum of 25 posters will be accepted and displayed.
- Posters should be no larger than 4 feet (height) by 6 feet (width). Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- Submissions must be made by October 26, 2012.