Occupational Health and Safety Management (MPH)
In addition to the online application and official transcripts (sent from all schools attended) the
following items will be needed to complete an application.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college with 40 or more semester hours in science, math or engineering.
- A preferred grade point average 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Three or more years of experience in health and safety, occupational or environmental health as documented by work history (resume) and stated in letters of recommendation.
- Three letters of recommendations from individuals familiar with prior academic and/or professional performance.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for applicants from non-English speaking nations with a minimum score of 570 on the paper-based test, 230 on the computer based test, or 88 on the internet-based test is preferred.
All materials must be sent through the online application system SOPHAS
(http://www.sophas.org/). Any questions about the online
application system (SOPHAS) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Manager, Admissions
1440 Canal Street, Suite 800 (TW-43)
New Orleans, LA 70112
We operate on a policy of rolling admissions, however, for adequate financial aid and distance
learning set-up support, applications for admission completed by the following dates will be given
* August 26 for Fall enrollment
* November 15 for Spring enrollment
For questions on applications and application deadlines, please contact
Erica B. Geary
Direct: 504-988-3786 or 1-800-862-2122