Industrial Hygiene (MSPH)
In addition to the online application and official transcripts (sent from all schools attended) the following items will be needed to complete an application.
- A bachelor's degree based on a minimum of 120 semester hours or the equivalent that shall include 60 or more credits in undergraduate or graduate level courses in mathematics, engineering, science, and technology, with at least 15 of those at the upper (junior, senior, graduate) level.
- Three or more years of experience in health and safety, occupational health or industrial hygiene as documented by work history (resume) and stated in letters of recommendation.
- Three letters of recommendations from three individuals familiar with prior academic and/or professional performance GRE scores: upper percentiles.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for applicants from non-English speaking nations with a minimum score of 570 on the paper-based test, 230 on the computer-based test, or 88 on the internet-based test is preferred.
All materials must be sent through the online application system SOPHAS (http://tulane.edu/publichealth/prospective-students/apply_now.cfm). Any questions about the online application system (SOPHAS) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Manager, Admissions
1440 Canal Street, Suite 800 (TW-43)
New Orleans, LA 70112
We operate on a policy of rolling admissions, however, for adequate financial aid and distance learning set-up support, applications for admission completed by the following dates will be given priority:
- August 26 for Fall enrollment
- November 15 for Spring enrollment
For questions on applications and application deadlines, please contact:
Erica B. Geary
Direct: 504-988-3786 or 1-800-862-2122