Industrial Hygiene (MSPH)
In addition to the online application and official transcripts (sent from all schools attended) the following items will be needed to complete an application.
- Three letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- A statement of career goals
- A CV or resume documenting at least 3 years work experience in an appropriate field
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)* and If you are unable to sit for the GRE in a timely manner you may submit an application to our Certificate program or to Non-Degree-Seeking studies to take coursework pertaining to the MSPH while you complete your application.
*GRE institution code: R6809
*GRE department code: 0616
All materials must be sent through the online application system SOPHAS (http://tulane.edu/publichealth/prospective-students/apply_now.cfm). Any questions about the online application system (SOPHAS) can be directed to email@example.com.
Program Manager, Admissions
1440 Canal Street, Suite 800 (TW-43)
New Orleans, LA 70112
We operate on a policy of rolling admissions, however, for adequate financial aid and distance learning set-up support, applications for admission completed by the following dates will be given priority:
- August 26 for Fall enrollment
- November 15 for Spring enrollment
For questions on applications and application deadlines, please contact:
Erica B. Geary
Direct: 504-988-3786 or 1-800-862-2122