Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine is now accepting applications for the fall, spring and summer semesters through the SOPHAS.org application. SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application Service) allows students to apply to multiple CEPH accredited schools of public health with one centralized online application. Tulane does not require a separate application.
Process to Apply
● Submit application through SOPHAS
● Send all official signed and sealed transcripts toSOPHAS;
● GRE scores(if applicable)to be sent to SOPHAS using school code 6809 and department
● Submit two or more letters of recommendation through SOPHAS either as a paper reference
or an electronic reference
● Submit a career statement through SOPHAS - maximum of 1500 words
● Upload your CV or resume through SOPHAS
Questions about SOPHAS? Find the answers to your questions about SOPHAS and the application process here at Tulane.