Thank you for your interest in learning more about Tulane distance learning programs and how a degree from the oldest and best established distance learning program in its field can enhance your career and impact your ability to save lives.
Why would you consider getting your master's degree in Occupational and Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety or Disaster Management from a school of public health?
- Most experts agree that the major advances in improved health and safety in the work place and environment will come from the application of population based prevention programs.
- Safety, health promotion and disease prevention is the best means to reduce costs to business and government.
- There is an increased demand for experts in environmental health and industrial hygiene as a better informed public demands improved prevention and mitigation strategies.
- Surveys indicate that individuals with advanced degrees and certifications have higher salaries.
But why would you consider getting your MPH, MSPH or Certificate from Tulane School of Public Health?
- Tulane's distance learning program is a flexible on line program designed specifically to meet the requirements of the working professional.
- Because our classes are offered in real time (synchronously) you will have the opportunity to get to work with and know your fellow classmates and instructors.
- Our student body is diverse and represents many different industries including: government, private companies, hospital administrators, physicians, policy makers, and industry experts in manufacturing, oil, power, military and more.
- If you have to miss a class, no problem, all classes are recorded and available for you to view or listen to (mp3) at your convenience.
How can you begin the application process?
- Apply online to Tulane via the SOPHAS application system at www.sophas.org.
- Tulane has a rolling admission which allows accepted students to begin their coursework in spring (January), summer (May/June) or fall (August).
Do you need more information?
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the program or application procedures call me any time at (504)988-3786 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!