Welcome to the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS) at Tulane University! OGPS advances graduate education and enhances postdoctoral training through program oversight, policy development, and implementation of focused activities. OGPS is part of the Office of Academic Affairs.
- "To learn Portuguese in a Tulane University language class, students such as Erin Morrissey, who is in the Latin American studies graduate program, chat with partners in Brazil via Skype as part of the Teletandem language program." Learn more at the New Wave.
- "Daniel Teles, a PhD student in economics, will use a dissertation grant awarded by the Corporation for National Community Service to study the effects of AmeriCorps grants to nonprofit organizations." Read more at the New Wave.
- External Funding Resources: Check out our list of external funding resources for fellowships, research grants, and postdoctoral training.
Events & Workshops
- Careers in Academia II: The Interview Process. Monday, 11/2 at 6:00 PM. CANCELLED
- Careers in Academia II: The Interview Process. Tuesday, 11/16 at 1:30 PM.
- Three Minute Thesis Competition. Wednesday, 11/11 at 3:00 PM.
- Information Sessions: Friday, 9/18 at 3:00 PM in McKeever Conference Room, LBC.
- Information Session: Friday, 10/9 at 10:00 AM in McKeever Conference Room, LBC.
*To register for a workshop or webinar, please click on the event title. For more details on the workshops and seminars, please visit seminars and workshops