OEHS Procedures for Grant Signatures
Today many agencies or organizations that issue grants require verification of compliance with Environmental Health & Safety regulations. The Director of OEHS will not certify compliance for these grants if the applicant is not in compliance with the following:
- OSHA Hazard Communication policies (chemical inventory submitted, training records submitted);
- OSHA Laboratory Standard policies (standard operating procedures submitted, laboratory inspection violations corrected, training records submitted);)
- Animal Handler Medical Surveillance Program policies (participation records submitted, comments from the Vivarium);
- Fire Safety policies (appropriate inspection response);
Radiation Safety policies;
- Hazardous Waste Policies.