Chemical Waste Management
Hazardous Waste Handling for Laboratories is required ANNUALLY for any person who generates, handles, or requests the pickup of chemical waste. You must complete training before you can use the pickup form. Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled and you have the most current version of your internet browser installed.
LOG INTO TRAINING WAVE
- Log in to Gibson Online using your Tulane credentials.
- Under Tulane Resources, select Training Wave:
ACCESS TRAINING AND PICKUP FORM
- Select Course Catalog:
- Choose ENV101CBT to take the training. You must complete this course before you can request a pickup.
- Select ENV101Form to request a waste pickup or order FREE waste supplies.
PROBLEMS ACCESSSING TRAINING OR QUESTIONS ABOUT WASTE:
- E-mail email@example.com
- For information about radiation waste, contact Natalie Lonsberry, Radiation Safety Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-988-2867.