Collat Media Internship Program - Application Information
Deadline for Fall 2011: Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Collat Media Intern Responsibilities
- Maintain a weekly schedule of at least 10 hours/week in the Collat Media Lab throughout the semester.
- Attend a team meeting once every two weeks.
- Meet with the project mentor at least once every two weeks to discuss your progress on the project.
- Provide technical assistance to those using the Collat Media Lab.
- Participate in the Collat Media Lab Open House at the end of the semester.
Submit the following materials to email@example.com. Please include any experience, skills or interests relating to digital media, technology and the project you are applying for.
- Cover letter
- Availability during the Fall 2011 semester
- A list of internships you are interested applying for (see list below) in the order from most interested to least interested.
Fall 2011 Internship Opportunities
Click on a project name for more information: