Newcomb Student Programs and Wellness and Health Promotion are excited to bring you a new twist on sex education as a part of this semester’s Tulane After Dark Series. On Friday, January 29 at 10pm, join us in the Qatar ballroom to laugh and learn about the "big O," the most popular topic sex educators Jocelyn Benson and Marshall Miller teach about! Orgasm aficionados and beginners of all genders are welcome to come learn about everything from multiple orgasms to that mysterious G-spot.
Did you Know?
-It takes a man an average of 2-5 minutes to have an orgasm, while it takes a woman an average of 20 minutes.
- Half of girls have had an orgasm by the time they're 16 years old.
- 44% of men say their female partners always have orgasms when they have sex, but only 22% of women say they always have orgasms when they have sex.
- About 1% of women are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.
- 63% of college women say they've had multiple orgasms.
- The G-spot is named after Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, the first modern doctor to write about it.
Whether you want to learn how to have your first orgasm, how to have better ones, or how to help your girlfriend, they cover it all with lots of humor, plenty of honesty, and an underlying message of sexual health and women's empowerment. Learn about this and much more at “The Female Orgasm,” taking place Friday, January 29 at 10 PM in the LBC, Qatar Ballroom.
But don’t take our word for it – here’s what students and staff at other Universities had to say about “The Female Orgasm.”
Newcomb College Institute of Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5422 email@example.com