The English Minor consists of a minimum of 5 courses, which must include
- 1 gateway course (ENLS 2000: Literary Investigations)
- 3 upper division courses, which can be
- any literature class at the 4000 level or higher
- any writing class at the 2000 level or higher
- 1 elective (any ENLS class at the 2000 level or higher)
- one course in literature before 1800
Please do not hesitate to contact Adam N. McKeown, Director of Undergraduate Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the English Minor.