Silverstein Grant General guidelines
The Silverstein Grant is to support hosting and inviting film-related speakers and events on campus. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your application.
1. Applications should be sent to the chair of the committee, Kukhee Choo at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
--Brief description of the event
--CV of the participant(s)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Events that receive funding from the Silverstein fund must be completed between July 1, 2013~ June 30, 2014.
2. Generally the Silverstein committee will consider 2 maximum applications from an individual faculty over a year.
3. Generally, the amount requested should be commensurate with the campus or academic impact of the event.
--e.g. Individual guest lectures will receive less funding than a broadly publicized panel/ conference/ event.
4. Silverstein fund is limited and we encourage applicants to seek supplemental funding sources before applying.
5. Once approved of funding, please email. Ms. Marie Davis at email@example.com so she can arrange the transfer of funds to your unit upon completion of the event.
* Generally, honoraria, depending on the rank/stature of the invited speaker, will range from $100~$500.
Communication Dept., Tulane U., 219 Newcomb Hall, 1229 Broadway, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5730 firstname.lastname@example.org