The Office of Human Resources serves Tulane University employees through employee engagement, mission-critical human resource operational excellence and strategic consultation. Our excellent staff and faculty are at the heart of a great institution and a great city. As the largest private employer in New Orleans, HR is committed to providing best-in-class service in support of faculty, staff and student employee development throughout their tenure at Tulane University. We promote an environment where work is meaningful, employees are valued, equal opportunity with fair employment practices are paramount and diversity and teamwork are embraced. Integrity and collaboration are our utmost important values.
We continuously strive to assist our leaders in identifying, attracting, developing and retaining top talent dedicated to the success of the university, its students and constituents.
New Ideas. New Direction. Better HR for TU:
- Engage in strategic workforce and organizational planning
- Cultivate shared values and positive work culture
- Improved human resources operational efficiency
- Create competitive compensation structure
- Develop policies aligned with progressive human capital management
- Broaden strategic staff development and learning opportunities
- Innovative approaches to performance management to retain talent
The Office of Human Resources is excited to be working on a new redesigned website. In addition to a more modern, streamlined design in alignment with TU’s branding, the redesign allows for easier navigation throughout the website. Our goal is to make sure employees can find the information they need and that when they do, it’s up to date. It will offer a better user experience and navigation updates based on analytics, user feedback and competitor research to make the most sought after information easy to find and access.
(504) 865-HR4U (4748)