On-Campus Recruiting allows employers to use hireTulane.com to view student résumés, select students for interviews, and check interview schedules prior to their visit on campus. Below is an outline of how on-campus recruiting generally works.
- Employers contact Tulane Career Center with requests to interview students for specific jobs.
- Students search the Tulane WaveLink (formerly 5 of Nine) database for employers conducting on-campus interviews.
- Students view job & internship listings that they are eligible for, and apply to those of interest.
- The students' résumés are forwarded to the employers. The employers review all student applicant résumés and select students they wish to interview.
- The employers notify Tulane Career Center of their selections.
- Tulane Career Center notifies the students, and the selected students use the WaveLink program to sign up for an interview time.
To gain access to WaveLink for job & internship listings, please contact Susan Mickey at Susan.Mickey@tulane.edu.