On-Campus Recruiting allows employers to view student résumés, select students for interviews, and check interview schedules prior to their visit on campus. Below is an outline of how on-campus recruiting generally works.
- Employers contact Tulane Career Center with requests to interview students for specific jobs.
- Students search the Tulane WaveLink database for employers conducting on-campus interviews.
- Students view job & internship listings that they are eligible for, and apply to those of interest.
- The students' résumés are forwarded to the employers. The employers review all student applicant résumés and select students they wish to interview.
- The employers notify Tulane Career Center of their selections.
- Tulane Career Center notifies the students, and the selected students use the WaveLink program to sign up for an interview time.
To gain access to WaveLink for job & internship listings, please contact the Tulane Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504.865.5107.