7:30AM - Registration
8:00AM - Welcome & Featured Speaker 1
9:15AM - Industry Executives Panel
* This panel will feature alumni and parents who are executives in leadership roles within their respective industries and companies.
10:15AM - Networking Opportunity with Industry Executives Panel
11:00AM - Rising Stars Panel
* This panel will feature recent graduates of Tulane who are successful within their respective industries and companies.
12:00PM - Networking Opportunity with Rising Stars Panel
12:30PM - Lunch
1:30PM - Featured Speaker 2
2:45PM - Concurrent Panels. Students will have a choice of one of the following 3 opportunities:
- Current Student/Internship Panel ~ This panel will allow for current students who have successfully navigated the internship process to discuss their techniques and ideas with freshmen, sophomores and juniors who are currently pursuing summer internships.
- Finance for the Liberal Arts Undergraduate ~ This presentation will focus on the core fundamentals necessary for liberal arts undergraduates who are interested in pursuing a career in finance. This will also be open to freshman and sophomore Freeman students who are still in formative development stages.
- Last Minute Techniques for Second Semester Seniors ~ This session will be a working session with current seniors who are still trying to determine what to do after gradation, and how to do it.
4:00PM - General Networking with Local Alumni
* Local alumni, organized by undergraduate degree and fields of study, as well as our event panelists, will be available for informal networking conversations with current students.
5:00PM - Event Ends
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 email@example.com