Quick Questions Guide


What I need

Where Can I Find it?

Where can I find information about the policies regarding alcohol and other drug use at Tulane? 


Alcohol Policies

Medical Amnesty

Where can I find information about how Tulane is educating students about wellness issues?


The Center for Wellness and Health Promotion (theWELL)

Where can I get information about the alcohol programs offered on campus/online?

The Center for Wellness and Health Promotion (theWELL)




Where can I find help for addiction and recovery concerns?

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)


Where can I go to deal with issues regarding a roommate's or a friend's alcohol or other drug use?


Students can contact their RA directly

Housing and Residence Life



Where can I learn more about disciplinary actions for alcohol or other drug violations?


Office of Student Conduct



Who should I contact for more information about greek life at Tulane?


The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Programs



Where can I find information about general health questions?


Student Health Services



Which office can answer my questions about safety and security on campus?


Tulane University Police Department



Who can I contact in case of medical emergency?


Tulane Emergency Medical Services (TEMS)

504-865-5911 (emergency only)

504-865-5868 (non-emergency)


Citation information:

Page accessed: Wednesday, May 04, 2016
Page URL:

Wellness and Health Promotion, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5255