Registered Dietitian Sarah Walsh, MS, RD, offers students at Tulane University one-on-one nutrition counseling for all nutrition-related needs including, but not limited to, weight management, eating disorders, medical conditions, healthy lifestyle and sports nutrition. All nutrition sessions are individually tailored to meet your specific needs and goals.
Your initial session will last up to 60 minutes. Together, you and the dietitian will determine appropriate goals for your lifestyle goals.
Appointments for your initial evaluation are now available for online scheduling.
Please follow the instructions below to schedule your First Time 1 hour Nutrition Evaluation. Appointments can be made up to an hour in advance based on availability. However, you must cancel or reschedule appointments 24 hours in advance or you may be assessed a $40 no show fee. Please call (504)865-5525 and press option 1 to speak with a Patient Representative to schedule, cancel, or reschedule.
- 1. Login to the Online Student Health Portal using your Tulane Username (your email address without “@tulane.edu”) Password is the same as you would use for Gibson Online.
- 2. Click on the “Appointment” tab
- 3. Select “Preventative Health Care” from the Clinic drop down menu
- 4. Select “First Time Nutrition Evaluation” from the Reason drop down menu
- 5. Select “Sarah A Walsh, RD, LD” from the Provider drop down menu
- 6. Click “Submit”
- 7. Choose a date from the calendar and select from available appointment times
Page accessed: Thursday, July 30, 2015
Page URL: http://tulane.edu/health/nutrition.cfm